2007年4月1日 星期日

Teachers Just Don't Understand

“Teachers just don’t understand” is a story that talks about a teacher Mrs. Johnson had to worry about her sick daughter Lu Ann and her husband's job at the same time. However, every day, she still had to bunk up energy to the school for her report and her students. She felt very tired, but no one can show understanding and sympathy for her. Besides, the class was noisy and student did not hand in homework. She cannot afford .

I very like the paragraph of the communication of Mrs. Johnson and her husband Stan. Especially, One words that Mrs. Johnson’s husband said- "It'll be OK. Don't worry about anything.” Because when I am dejected, I want someone to encourage and accompany me, too.

Everyone has own vexation, but it cannot be understand every time. Take this story for example; Mrs. Johnson cannot realize why Ronnie Taylor did not hand in his homework and Ronnie Taylor also cannot understand why Mrs. Johnson is so angry. Hence, in my opinion, we just put ourselves in one's shoes, and not ask “why” anymore.

1 則留言:

Ten 提到...

I think those article on the website are interesting, aren’t they? They aren’t having a clear ending. Like fable, people should find out the meaning in the back of the story.

There’s a common grammar mistake at the second paragraph:” I very like the paragraph of the communication of Mrs. Johnson and her husband Stan.” You can’t say, “I very like…” in English.

I think I’m not be able to fix your article because my English is not better than yours. But you can work together next time.