2007年3月24日 星期六

Summary of "Changing Roles: Stay-at-Home Dads"

The article of Changing Roles: Stay-at-Home Dads talks about the impression of 〝The woman is responsible for looking after children in the home but the man should go out to make money〞is changing with the time in recent years. The researchers found much evidence that the man plays a very important role in the children’s development. In addition to, the man also can help reduce rate of crime and child poverty even teenage pregnancy. Hence, many organizations and experts have the common ground on 〝The man is as important as the woman for children’s nurturance and growth〞

1 則留言:

Lynn 提到...

Dear Miaka,

I’m really happy to visit your blog, because in the blog I can find that you make effort on things, and read the thoughts you have shared here.

Your summary is good. But your can try to write it down in your own words. Beside the sentences from the article, you can add more conjunctions in the content and some words to strengthen your conclusion. Then, you will write down your summary with fluent narration.

I hope my advices would be helpful. I’m improving my English writing right now, and I can learn many things form you. Go ahead, you did a good job.

Yours cordially,
Lynn